.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

blue nurse

A random blog which informs about my life's events, strange insights and the occasion complaint ... if you can handle all that, then maybe we can talk about becoming friends

Name:
Location: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

I am a registered nurse, living in Sydney, about to begin my first year of real work. I grew up around the Pacific and have friends from various parts of the world ... mainly AUS, PNG, & USA. Recently I fell in love with travel and would love to do more. I think it would be awesome to have friends in every country and really get to know the locals therefore having a more indepth experience of the culture than just being an average tourist. I have a passion for education, stopping poverty, caring for the elderly, and the freedom for people to have alternative lifestyles. It would be a mad experience to work with the United Nations, Amnesty International or a likewise organisation to help eliminate poverty - I know, I know, bit of a Bleeding Heart and all that ... but I like it. :)

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Tired!

Well, I was going to hop on the computer & give you such a big bitch about a particular nurse, pushing people into boxes, and people avoiding responsiblity .... but after a good shower, taking my aggression out on my floor (I NEVER vaccum but I have to admit, that I enjoyed being so rough!!!), listening to the world's greatest beer songs (dirty, swearing, oldish - my type of music!), & having something to eat (& yes, it my my own personal stype of burrito, Claudia!!); let's just say: that I am too tired to complain about all that! :)

Well, today I finished my first week of the New Grad program (my first week on the wards). It is exhausting work! And I have a four day weekend!! Wahoo!! :D Super duper excited ... what's on the agenda apart from sleep ... hmmm, church, SS, wakeboarding, city visits, beach, reading, movies, road trips, yeah, fun stuff! :D But when I go back to the wards on Wednesday, it will be rough: will have my own patients (have been doing that with an experienced RN this past week ... next week it will just be me!!!) & will be starting on a PM shift (which I have never done as a RN!!). So yeah, hopefully, I can still enjoy my weekend without thinking of all that!!

Yeah, Wednesday was V-day/ SAD day ... and a group of us single girls went out for dinner!! :D Gournet Pizza Kitchen is the best!! :D It was fun to dress up & get together. But I have to admit there were too many cute guys taking their girlfriends out for dinner!! I never realised what a big deal Valentines was for people but wow! that restaurant was full as! and everywhere you looked there were couples!! But we stil had fun!! :D There was some live music & just fun!! :D

I haven't really been doing much else except work so my blog is kinda boring. My driving is improving ... changing gears is a lot smother & most of the bunny hops have been ironed out! :D I enjoy driving & driving a manual/ stick!! :D Fun stuff! :D

Anyway, should go & sleep! Have a great weekend everyone!!

Blue Nurse! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home