.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

blue nurse

A random blog which informs about my life's events, strange insights and the occasion complaint ... if you can handle all that, then maybe we can talk about becoming friends

Name:
Location: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

I am a registered nurse, living in Sydney, about to begin my first year of real work. I grew up around the Pacific and have friends from various parts of the world ... mainly AUS, PNG, & USA. Recently I fell in love with travel and would love to do more. I think it would be awesome to have friends in every country and really get to know the locals therefore having a more indepth experience of the culture than just being an average tourist. I have a passion for education, stopping poverty, caring for the elderly, and the freedom for people to have alternative lifestyles. It would be a mad experience to work with the United Nations, Amnesty International or a likewise organisation to help eliminate poverty - I know, I know, bit of a Bleeding Heart and all that ... but I like it. :)

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Throat!

Ok, so when I wasn't looking my throat decided to go skateboarding down a gravel road ... except it didn't actually own a skateboard ... so it just scrapped down a gravel road.

Then it decided to come back home to the place between my head and body ... to which I said it could go to hell ... and it then decided that it was unnatural for a throat to leave the body it has been in its entire life!! What a smart arse!

So, yeah, my throat is being crappy!!

But the cool thing is my voice is so weird. I kept losing it, half whispering, crackling, etc. It is awesome!!

See, I am the sorta chick who doesn't care that the only time in her life that she lost her voice was at her highschool graduation ... she kept talking to everyone (signlanguage for some ... since whispering isn't all that easy to listen to!) because it was her grad and no "lack of voice" was goign to keep her quiet!! :P

Anyway, I hate my sore throat but I love my funky voice ... so I am happy! :D

Oh, by the way, two other things I LOVE: the moives: "4 Brothers" and "Lucky No. Sleven" 4 Brothers is violet (Actually both of them are violet but ...) but Lucky No. Sleven is a mind one! Twists and turns in movies are so bloody good! I loved that movie. It is definiately on the list of movies to get a copy of!! It is a must watch movie!! :D

Anyway, I am just on a quick break at the moment ... I need to go back to the books ... plan is for me to finish 3 assignments before the weekend. Dunno if I can do it but I will try.

Oh, one more thing: I saw the CUTEST thing the other day: A big picture add for Huggies (nappies for babies). And the picture was a mum and bub sleeping. The baby was resting ontop of mum and the mum had her arms wrapped aroudn the baby. Cute, right? Well, what made my heart melt was the comment that with it: "My World Wide HUG!" Oh, so great!! I just love hugs and I thought that was great ... the type of hugs that engolf you and surround you and all you can feel/notice is the care that is being shared in the world wide hug! I love those types of hugs!! (Yes, I do realise that I make a huge deal about hugs but ... I like to!!)

See ya next time,

Your Blue Nurse :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home