.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

blue nurse

A random blog which informs about my life's events, strange insights and the occasion complaint ... if you can handle all that, then maybe we can talk about becoming friends

Name:
Location: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

I am a registered nurse, living in Sydney, about to begin my first year of real work. I grew up around the Pacific and have friends from various parts of the world ... mainly AUS, PNG, & USA. Recently I fell in love with travel and would love to do more. I think it would be awesome to have friends in every country and really get to know the locals therefore having a more indepth experience of the culture than just being an average tourist. I have a passion for education, stopping poverty, caring for the elderly, and the freedom for people to have alternative lifestyles. It would be a mad experience to work with the United Nations, Amnesty International or a likewise organisation to help eliminate poverty - I know, I know, bit of a Bleeding Heart and all that ... but I like it. :)

Monday, November 27, 2006

Another one bites the dust!

Well, I found out today that yet ANOTHER mate is getting married. Dude!! Talk about an epidemic!! It is insane! So, let me do a collective congratulations to EVERYONE engaged or going out or married or whatever (maybe even single people too for still being single!!! Yahoo!!)

Actually, on that note: my parents will be celebrating their 25th wedding anniversary in less than a week ... isn't that sweet? My parents are great and they deserve their own announcement: Congratulations Mum and Dad!! I love you!! :D

I guess it would be appropriate for me to write something about relationships or wisdom or whatever ... but I won't. It is 2:45am & I just don't have anything to say except.... I can't believe I had a 8 hour nap this afternoon!!! :D

See ya next time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home