.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

blue nurse

A random blog which informs about my life's events, strange insights and the occasion complaint ... if you can handle all that, then maybe we can talk about becoming friends

Name:
Location: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

I am a registered nurse, living in Sydney, about to begin my first year of real work. I grew up around the Pacific and have friends from various parts of the world ... mainly AUS, PNG, & USA. Recently I fell in love with travel and would love to do more. I think it would be awesome to have friends in every country and really get to know the locals therefore having a more indepth experience of the culture than just being an average tourist. I have a passion for education, stopping poverty, caring for the elderly, and the freedom for people to have alternative lifestyles. It would be a mad experience to work with the United Nations, Amnesty International or a likewise organisation to help eliminate poverty - I know, I know, bit of a Bleeding Heart and all that ... but I like it. :)

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

So...

:)

Well, nothing to say ... nothing happening ... life is boring ... everything is so-so.

What should I talk about .... hmm, I don't know.

Life, love, luxury ... hmm, no they are too hard and complicated.

I mean ... life is hard, busy, hard to find the meaning of, unpredictable ... life is hard to talk about.

What about love ... love ... hmm... love is good. Love is God. Love is complicateed yet simple. Love is ... being happy, being at peace, love is ... trusting, giving, smiling, sharing, being. Love is ... simple yet still hard to talk about ... I mean, there are so many different languages of love it is crazy!

Luxury ... yeah, this one is hard ... I mean, part of me says "Down with luxury and over consumerism!!" We don't need it so we shouldn't have it ... but then there is a part of me that loves to have an extra desert ... or buy a skirt or go to the movies! (And yes, they are luxuries!!). Yes, I don't know if I could talk about luxury without contradicting myself.

So, what should I talk about?

Maybe I just shouldn't ... maybe I should enjoy the silence ... maybe i should listen instead. Shh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home