.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

blue nurse

A random blog which informs about my life's events, strange insights and the occasion complaint ... if you can handle all that, then maybe we can talk about becoming friends

Name:
Location: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

I am a registered nurse, living in Sydney, about to begin my first year of real work. I grew up around the Pacific and have friends from various parts of the world ... mainly AUS, PNG, & USA. Recently I fell in love with travel and would love to do more. I think it would be awesome to have friends in every country and really get to know the locals therefore having a more indepth experience of the culture than just being an average tourist. I have a passion for education, stopping poverty, caring for the elderly, and the freedom for people to have alternative lifestyles. It would be a mad experience to work with the United Nations, Amnesty International or a likewise organisation to help eliminate poverty - I know, I know, bit of a Bleeding Heart and all that ... but I like it. :)

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Famous in our lunchtimes

Both Kristin and Brandon tagged me ... dude! Wonder if I waited longer if I would have been tagged by anyone else? :D Let's see what i can come up with huh?

1. What do you like most about where you live?
The fact that when it rains and hails etc. I don't have to rush outside to bring the clothes in or put the car in the garage or tie anything down!! It is great ... I can just enjoy the rain!! :D

2. Is there anything strange about where you live?
Um, well, I live in a dorm ... with lots and lots of other people! The needed rooms are not that close together ... bit of a walk to the bathroom, the phone, the front door, the computer room, the laundry etc. etc.

3. What's one of your all-time favourite music albums, and why?
Most likely The Lion King!! It is just fun!! It reminds me to be a kid!! ... it means no worries ... for the rest of your days .... no king, no king, la la la ... idiots!!! I will be king .... stick with me and you'll never go hungry AGAIN!!! Oh, and I enjoy memorising the words!! :D

4. Did you have a passion for something as a kid that you still have now? (If not - what is one of your passions now?)
Oh, I still love hugs and affection ... sometimes i think my passion for that has gotten stronger!! :D I still love being around pp .. they just give me an extra boost!! :D Oh, and i still love singing!!! And I enjoy a good book and collecting stamps ... but my time seems to be taken up that i just don't do them that often ... but I still love them!! :D And I guess helping pp has always been a pretty big passion of mine ... I used to love doing housework!!! Dude!!! Crazy kid!! :D

5. What do you like most about having a blog?
I like having a blog because I find that I type faster than I write so ... I can get more out at one sitting when I blog rather than when I write in my journal!!! :D Oh, and I can become famous throughout the world wide web!! And I can to keep in contact with tons of pp - from highschool, from college, mates from all over! A blog is great!! You can ramble and if pp don't want to read it they dont ahve to!! :D

Pick 3 (or more) people and give them the opportunity to be famous in their own lunchtimes! :)

I was going to tag Brandon and Kristin and Adele!!! Um, Michelle can get tagged by both Brandon and I!!! So, Michelle, Becky and Melody!! Go for it, guys!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home