.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

blue nurse

A random blog which informs about my life's events, strange insights and the occasion complaint ... if you can handle all that, then maybe we can talk about becoming friends

Name:
Location: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

I am a registered nurse, living in Sydney, about to begin my first year of real work. I grew up around the Pacific and have friends from various parts of the world ... mainly AUS, PNG, & USA. Recently I fell in love with travel and would love to do more. I think it would be awesome to have friends in every country and really get to know the locals therefore having a more indepth experience of the culture than just being an average tourist. I have a passion for education, stopping poverty, caring for the elderly, and the freedom for people to have alternative lifestyles. It would be a mad experience to work with the United Nations, Amnesty International or a likewise organisation to help eliminate poverty - I know, I know, bit of a Bleeding Heart and all that ... but I like it. :)

Sunday, September 17, 2006

A Lot like Love Movie Review

Ok, the other day I brought a movie called A lot like Love.
And I have decided that this movie must be made illegal for anyone single. It has got to be my absolute favourite romantic movie of all time. It is really cute and the main characters are so funny and I can even see people I know doing some of the stuff they do. So, why should it be made illegal, u ask?
Well, it is terrible when it finishes .. you just want this movie to go on and on. And it is such a couply movie .... you know, the whole being in a couple is great etc. AHHH, so when you finish it you realise to a fuller extent how single you are ... normally this is fine but at the end of this GREAT ROMANTIC movie ... it just feels terrible.

So yes, I have a love-hate relationship with this movie!

But it is so good. Oh, the story line is simple ... a guy and girl meet up and seperate and met up and seperate again over the period of 7yrs. And there is the romance really. :D

But the things they get up to are so cute ... oh, making bets about where they will be in 7yrs time, scaring each other, getting tons of random fun passport photos together, roadtrips, photo posing, competition on who can not talk the longest .... I don't know ... it is just so cute and so romantic!!!

And because it is just so romantic and cute ... I dislike and like it!

Let out frustrated scream!!! I think i am just starting to agree with most of my guy friends ... they say that chick flicks aren't worth watching unless you are with a chick ... I think I am getting the same ... chick flicks aren't worth watching unless you are in a relationship ... otherwise they are just plain fustrating!!!

Thanks for letting me get all that dodgy stuff out!! :D

Ok, besides all that ... I have nto been doing too much. Suppose to be preparing for exams and interviews ... but have to admit I am struggling. I just want it all to be over that I just have lost a bit of motivation!!! Not good but that's the truth!

Also trying to get all my tickets booked for my overseas trips and trying to make the most of my last semester at college. :D

Anyway, should stop procastinating ... will catch ya later!

Your Blue Nurse! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home